Re: Stephens and Baker

Looks like I don't really know much about her. All I have is the Midway records
entry that she married William Baker 17 Sep 1795. She is listed in his will
as his wife Ann. Have no record of her parents. Have two children listed
Joseph Stephens Baker b. 1797, d. 1799, Rev. Joseph Stephens Baker b. 1798,
d. 1877.  The second son Joseph married Mrs. Sarah R. Bennett 5 Mar 1842 in
berty County, Ga. He died in Quitman, Ga. Midway records are the source for
their births. No idea who Mrs. Bennett's parents were.

					David