Re: Thank you for your help and insights

Some information that I received during my research on my Bakers of Midway.
It came from the Presbyterian Church, that they didn't know what happened to the earlier records of this congregationalist group.  Mr. Benjamin Baker was the one who kept the records and he was put in jail.  I believe they burned his house down.  Didn't know if the records were somewhere else, nevertheless they were gone.
He was a Loyalist.  Not that I am critical, we each have our own desires in our own heart and we "have to be true to ourselves"
Myrtle Joyce Longcoy