Re: Pictures of Chalgrove, etc.

>The pictures are fine - I guess if I had realized they'd end up on the
>internet we'd have moved the chairs out of sight!  My reason for not doing
>so was to show that they are right in the middle of whatever goes on there -
>probably a Sunday School class!

This seems to be an old European tradition.  At St. Peter's in the Vatican
you can hardly turn around without bumping into a tomb of a pope.  In Caen,
William the Conqueror's tomb is right in the middle of the abbey he built.
Similarly, in Rouen, Richard the Lionheart's tomb is where you'd stumble
into it if there wasn't a railing.

>  One thing - the tomb with the brasses
>representing Richard & Sybil Quatermain & their godson Fowler are in St.
>Mary's, Thame, in the same area as the Thomas Quatermain tomb.  The way
>they're displayed  might lead someone to think they're in Rycote Chapel.

Fixed now.

>But they look nice the way you've arranged them!  Thanks!

Let us know of any other changes.

And send more pictures!

>Nancy

John