Shepard family in Midway

I am descended from Thomas Shepard who was a member (with his family) of the Midway Congregational Church in 1790 through his son, Francis Shepard. Francis Shepard's brother Thomas Shepard (jr.) married Jane Andrews. Their son, Thomas Jane Shepard, married Sarena Way.

I am interested in any information regarding the Shepards in Midway and any clues as to when and how they came to Liberty County. I do have birth dates on Thomas and his children as well as names missing from the Quarterman Shepard chart but the Shepards seemed to be adverse to putting geography in the family Bible.

I have extensive information on what happened to Francis Shepard's branch of the family after they left Midway.

Hugh Tucker