Re: TR

Well, not only was I very interested when a child.  I always have the same feelings.  I think that  it's wonderful the way some of our people have been able to find out things.  the computer is a marvelous thing.  I really think that the Quarterman book was a work of joy.
there is some of this in Teddy's biography.  One of the girls had been given the book and asked if I would like to read it, which I did.  I knew the family was like the older families that everything is set up in childhood and Eleanor would marry Franklin.  It just bogs my mind.  Even in the my great grandfather, he was a lawyer, partly doctor to area people, postmaster, teacher.  He ran for the legislature once and was defeated, so he never ran again.  He was so well known, that I was surprised he was beaten.  The one wonderful thing was that I knew and loved him.
Myrtle Joyce