Re: Way Book on CD Disk

I am not in the process of reading the Quartermans of Liberty County, which I must say is quite a work.

I also have a question for those who are researching the Bacons, such as Dane Bowen and JSQ and other authors of the Quarterman book.  Has anyone read the book _Michael Bacon of Dedham, 1640 and His Descendants_ by Thomas W. Baldwin, A.B., S.B.  Press of Murray and Emery Company, Cambridge, Mass.?  (written 1915)  I have read this volume, at least the parts that pertain to the SC & Georgia Bacons, and am curious as to its trustworthiness as a research source.  This book takes the Bacons in a direct line back to one Grimaldus (or Grimbald) who came to England with the Norman invasion in 1066, so before I take the plunge and accept Baldwin's research, I'd sure like a second opinion.

Thanks.