Re: Midway meeting

>Did you ever believe that there was so many relatives.
>Stacy's daughter  said that there were a lot that still met there and that
>the historical society and museumn  was something to see.  When I first
>bought Stacy's book, she had done the pictures in the book. Her name was
>Lenora.  I understand that she died a few years back.

Stacy had a son and a daughter, both of whom died very young 150 years ago.

Leonora Quarterman who did the artwork for Stacy's book was his
third cousin twice removed, as you can see in:
 http://www.quarterman.org/chart/leonora/

Her parents, Luther and Elise Quarterman, financed the printing
of the edition of the book with Leonora's pictures in it.

Leonora was my third cousin once removed.  I never met her.
She died in 1979.

>Happy day cousin

Apologies for the very belated reply.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>