Quarterman Dates

   [1]Tomorrow:
   December 8

   1695: Friendship encounters norwester, `` `...and having a moderate
   and steady gale on the Sabbath evening, which was the eighth day of
   the month and the fourth day of our being on the sea, we were in the
   latitude of the capes of Virginia. This evening the wind began to
   bluster, being at the northwest,...' '' -- Elder Pratt's Diary, quoted
   by Stacy in his History. Source: Stacy-H

   1882: Adaline Way Quarterman d., Ware Co.