Quartermaine from Western Austra;oa

Your Message Here
Hi, just found this wonderful site, my connections stem from Alice
Quartermaine born 1896 Wagin Western Australia. (my grandmother) her
parents where Arthur Q. married Eulalie Tondut.
Then Charles Q married E.Wright, Elijah Q married Elizabeth Dickenson.
I have a copy of Rycote chapel, that was sent to me from a friend.
My love of geneolgy started when I attended a Quartermaine reunion
in Katanning, Western Australia 1991. Would love to hear from anyone
connected...

Regards  Judy

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/list.html