Re: Quartermans at Chalgrove

Hi,

> And for how long did the Younger Branch remain one large family in
> the same location? Did they branch off almost immediately,
> or did they stick together thoughout the middle ages and beyond?

Here's where we could use a copy of Carter's Quatremains of Oxfordshire.
http://www.quarterman.org/books/carter.html

I have some part of the book photocopied.  Chapter V deals with "The early Quatermains of Chalgrove".  Is that what you are interested in?  I do not have much time right now, but eventually I could scan that chapter and send it to you.

Sincerely,

Fabienne

http://www.geneaweb.org/fblanc