Re: Quarterman's in North Florida

At this time I don't find any of these folks in my genealogial data. Do
you know any more information about these folks? I don't have current
data for a number of the lines descended from the Quartermans who came
to Camden Co., Ga. in the early 1800's, it is possible with these
names that they are your ancestors. It is also possible that thru one
of the lines that I don't have data on that they may be descended from
the Quartermans of Liberty County, Georiga, but since that is my line
the info is more complete.

Do you have any additional information on siblings? Dates?

				David Quarterman
[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html