quarterman Family

my great grandmother dora jane quarterman(Dobson) and grandmother Esther L. Francis (dobson) are i believe related to the quarterman family.
As far as i can tell Dora was the daughter of elizabeth Jane Quarterman
i am looking for information on the family.
many of my grandmothers relatives live in New Smyrna Beach Florida.

My grandmother Esther is living and is 92 years old, but is unable to provide information because of a stroke suffered 5 years ago.

any information you could supply would be appreciated.

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html