Liberty County, Georgia Quartermans

 Would like to hear from anyone with knowledge of the Quarterman family in early Liberty County, Georgia. We connect thru Hanna Eliza Quarterman and her husband James Sullivan McCullough. Her parents were Thomas Quarterman and Eliza Yonge Peacock. Thomas father was Thomas Quarterman II with wife Renchie Norman. Would like to compare my records and more if possible. Please e-mail at sapello@darientel.net. Thanks, Lee Williams, Darien, Ga.

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@quarterman.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html