Re: Camden County Quartermans

Hello John,
Things are going well in Carolina.  The roar we're hearing around here is
Harley Davidson Motorcycles at their convention on Myrtle Beach.  Sure
would be nice if it was thunder instead.  We're having a long dry spell
around here I live about ten miles north of  Conway, in the NE corner of SC.
There is an annual reunion of the CC Quartermans.  It will be on Sunday,
June 17th this year at the Laura S. Walker State Park in Waycross, GA.
Dinner around 1PM. Covered Dish.  The descendants of Lemuel S. Quarterman
have done all the work for several years.  Fred Quarterman, Lemuels
grandson, and his wife Jean keep us posted.  No e-mail, but they live at
1205 Georgia St. in Waycross.  There is usually a good crowd.
Thanks for all the information.  The history lessons are much more
interesting now than they were over 50 years ago in school.  Sure do
appreciate all the hard work and am really enjoying my Quarterman Book. ,
 Take Care,
joeq