Re: Quarterman Dates

org

These are the dates and names I was given by my natural grandmother who was
born in Savannah, GA Nov. 2, 1913 as Anne Eulese Quarterman.
Her mothers and fathers relatives came to the US from England and Scotland on
the ship John and Mary in and around 1630. Her mothers maiden name was Helen
Rutherford Marston. Helens parents were John Marston and Emma Trout (maiden
name).
Her mothers fathers name was Louis Walker Quarterman his fathr was the same
name his mothers name was Sara Elizabeth waters.(maiden name)
Annes parents had 7 children,2 died young. ist anne,Helen, Louis,John(jack)
then Mary.
Helen , Anne and Louis have passed away. John lives in Sheradon, Wyoming Mary
in Orange Park FL.
In Pensacola, FL there is a statue of a Marston that was killed in WW1.
She also told me that the book Children of Pride by Myers talks about the
family.
Does anyone have any further info for me?
thanks,
Julie
[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@mids.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html