quarterman info

org

Your Message HereI was adopted into a family whose relatives came over on the john and mary in 1630 under the name wolcott. Anyways when i found my natural family 18 years ago I was told that they were from savannah but before that their ancestors also came over on the john and mary in1630. Because of this interesting parallel i have been researching both sides of my family history. My natural grandmothers maiden name was anne quarterman.Does anyone have any info for me.
thanks,
julie

[ This is the Quarterman family discussion list, quarterman@mids.org
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.quarterman.org/q/list.html