Re: THE QUARTERMAN FAMILY

org

That's very interesting.  I'm researching my
grandfather's family - he was James Alvin Sweat.  His
father was James Quarterman Sweat.  Gramps named his
first son James Quarterman so there is SOME quarterman
link there - I just don't know what it might be.  It
is said that grandaddy's mom was a Johnson but she
died when he was quite young.  He was born in Pierce
Co., Ga and I don't know where his father was born but
I have a sneaking suspicion that he wasn't born in
Pierce County.  Please let me know if you have any
Sweats in your line.  Thanks - Laura