Bush

>>Oh, it gets even worse.  I've been careful not to mention a certain
>>famous Connecticut family (currently pretending to be Texan) that we're
>>also related to.

>From: Fun4travl2@aol.com
>Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:33:10 EST

>Tell me it ain't so.......

>Can you erase that part.....

>There always a blacksheep

>Wiley J. is going to come after me with the above statements. But he still
>loves me, because we're blood.

>So go ahead explain the connection.

>Beverly Saunders

OK, I admit it: the Connecticut family is the Bush family,
as in Senator Prescott Bush, President George H.W. Bush,
Gov. George W. Bush.

Wiley was the first of us to report this connection so you
can try to blame it on him.

Several of us are researching the details of the connection.
More in a bit.

You may be relieved to know that by a similar route we are
related to Winston Churchill.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>