Re: Unknown Quarterman

Just a little FYI for those members of The Quarterman List:

Harry Quarterman, younger brother to Capt. John Maye Quarterman, Jr
(descendants of Joseph Quarterman) is in a coma following a horrible truck
accident, this past Tuesday evening, in Camden County, Georgia.  Now I know
all of we Q's are related, somehow, and we need to band together and say
prayers when "one of our own" is suffering.  Please pray for Harry...Lee
Quarterman, daughter of Captain John Maye Quarterman, Jr., USN, Ret    Thank
you!!!!