Re: Unknown Quarterman

At 11:35 PM 01/18/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I'd like to know who his father is as I cannot place him. Saw the passing
>reference to his Naval career and would be interested in a bit of a
biography.
>Being an ex naval officer as well. I got out and did not make it a career.
>					David

His father was John Maye Quarterman, son of Harry S. Quarterman, son of
Henry Quarterman who was the son of Joseph Quarterman.

David H. Quarterman was the son of Frank B. Quarterman, Jr., son of Frank
B. Quarterman, son of Henry Quarterman who was the son of Joseph Quarterman.

They were both raised in Brunswick before going on to their schools and
careers.