Re:QUARTERMAIN

At 02:18 PM 5/29/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I have information on Quartermains Oxfordshire back to 12th century. My
maternal side included the name and I would be pleased to exchange
information.  This is the first time I have found the site so I hope to
hear from someone!
>David

Hello David,

  Perhaps you are the one I have been so patiently awaiting.......

I have been monitoring the site for several months now, and had not seen
anyone doing any searching for the family in the long ago.
I have the family name beginning with Maude/Matilda QUARTERMAIN, eldest
daughter of Thomas and Joan (RUSSELL) QUARTERMAIN. Maude born c. 1378 and
she married John BRULEY.  I also know of one son of Thomas and Joan:
Richard QUARTERMAIN, but I have no information on him.

I would love to correspond with you on this family!

                 Thank you and best wishes,         Sandy      in Alaska
sandy@mosquitonet.com