Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:10:01 -0500 (CDT)
From: mroot63348@aol.com ()
To: quarterman@jump.net
Subject: relationship to quarterman

My interest is the continuing research of my familie(s) line.  I am
related through Lydia Ann Quarterman Andrews, b 6 Oct 1815, who married
Benjamin Pulliam in Franklin co, NC.
Lydia Ann, d of Micajah Andrews and
Ann Quarterman, b 4 Jan 1776, near
Midway, Liberty co, GA.  I believe
Ann to be the d of Robert Q., b
27 Jul 1760 (although he would only be 16 yrs), and Elizabeth Baker.
My info is gleaned from a genealogy of the Andrews family and the book
on the church.  The info in my area has ended and I have not been able
to find info to continue the research.  I have ordered the Quarterman
book, but any other info would be appreciated.

JIM ROOT

------- End of Forwarded Message